If you are looking for making videos in a professional way or you want to record screen in high-quality result then you should use Camtasia Studio for this purpose because it allows you to create high-resolution images with an easy to use interface. It’s a user-friendly, flexible and time-saving software. You can record the screen or a PowerPoint presentation and then can easily edit it after recording to give it a professional look. It allows you to do the whole process in just three steps which include recording the screen, editing the video to make it professional and then producing the video. It also supports direct sharing of those videos to Youtube, Google etc.
During recording, you can specify the area which you want to record by using its built-in screen recorder. And after recording, you can directly save your video or move it to Camtasia editor where you can add different effects to make video attractive. You can add cursor effects, you can add or remove audio, you can add transitions in your video, you can add callouts at certain areas to draw attention, you can blur specific sections to hide personal information, you can zoom in on any part of video to make it more clear, and with audio editor you can reduce noise or optimize the voice. After editing the video take a look if you think it’s good to go then produce (render) the video, Camtasia allows you to produce videos in MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, AVI and Adobe Flash.
How to Record Video with Camtasia Studio (8)?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to record screen using Camtasia:
- Open the Screen or PowerPoint Presentation which you want to record.
- Open Camtasia Studio, there will be an option to “record the screen” on the right top corner.
- Click on it to record the screen. If you want to record PowerPoint Presentation then click on the downward arrow it’ll show you two options choose Record PowerPoint there.
- After it you can select more options like whether you want to record full screen or custom range, you want to turn the webcam on during recording or not, you can set audio settings and after it click on REC (Red button) to start recording or you can use F9 Hotkey to begin.
- After completion press F10 Hotkey to stop recording, then you’ll get options whether you want to save your video, you want to edit or you want to delete it choose what you want.
- If you click edit then the video will move in the Clip Bin area section of Camtasia from where you can drag it to Timeline and can edit it further.
You can also import your videos to edit them. You can merge or trim videos easily using Camtasia.
Key Features of Camtasia 9:
- Update New and Modern look & 64-bit Platform to fasten the process.
- Enhanced Audio and Visual effects.
- New Callouts and captions workflow.
- Large Library to save time.
- Enhanced video quality.
- Copy and Paste option to reuse already made material.
- A wide range of supported formats.
- Now can share projects with MAC.
- Animated GIF support and enhanced Voice Narrations.
- Canvas Editing and Color Adjustment.
How to Activate Camtasia 9.0.0?
- Disconnect your Internet Connection.
- Install Camtasia Studio.
- Launch Camtasia Studio and Use given Keygen to activate it.
- Block Camtasia Studios with your Firewall.
- That’s All, Enjoy ツ