On the off chance that you like your VPNs basic and inconspicuous, Avast SecureLine is about at least somewhat direct. The customer opens up as a little window on your desktop offering only one dropdown and an “Interface” catch.
Tap the last mentioned and SecureLine will set up an encoded association with your closest server. For the greater part of us this will be in London, since this is Avast’s just UK leave hub: this keeps idleness to a base, while guaranteeing your ISP can’t watch your perusing propensities. In the event that you need to interface by means of some place more fascinating, the dropdown gives you a chance to pick between 27 servers, disseminated crosswise over 19 nations. Once more, basically snap Connect to begin the VPN session.
- SecureLine Encryption All your incoming and outgoing data are encrypted and invisible to anyone outside.
- Bypass geo-restrictions Access media and services available only in specific countries.
- While connected, stay safe Stay safe from hackers attack or other agencies.
- You are secure everywhere, At home, on a plane, in a cafe, hotel, at the airport, or anywhere else. On public or private Wi-Fi, open or secure, or on a wired connection.
- Secure encryption, All your incoming and outgoing data are encrypted and invisible to anyone outside.
How To Install:
- First Install Avast SecureLine And Then Open It.
- Now On The Left Below Corner You Will See A Option Insert it Here Click On Insert Option.
- Test All Keys If They Are Working.
- I Have Spend Many Days On Researching This Method, Many Of User Are Enjoying By These Keys But in some countries Avast Have Blocked These Keys.
Alternative Method (If above method is not working:
Follow All Steps Properly.
- Delete Already Installed Avast SecureLine VPN From Add/Remove Features Of Window.
- Before You Install New SecureLine VPN, Change The PC’s Date For a Year or Two Year Ahead.
- Now Install Any VPN From Here and Connect Any Country.
- After Connecting Successful any VPN, Now Install Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Connect The Avast SecureLine.
- You Will Be Issued 7 Days.
- Now Disconnect From SecureLine VPN and Exit The Program From Taskbar.
- Change Back PC’s Date To The Present Time.
- Now Relaunch SecureLine Again, You Will See Unlimited Days Of Trial! Enjoy! See In Given Below SS!
- This Method Can Be Repeated Indefinitely.
- For Help You Can Also Watch This VIDEO.
Avast SecureLine VPN Uninstall/Removal:
Removing Avast SecureLine VPN tool from your Avast antivirus is quite easy. It includes following steps
- Go to Windows ‘Control Panel’, find section ‘Programs’ and click on item ‘Uninstall a program’
- On the list of installed programs on your computer find Avast antivirus and click on ‘Uninstall/Change’
- On the Avast Setup window go to ‘Change’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button
- From the list of Avast tools select ‘SecureLine’, un-check it and click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Now you should get the message ‘The product was successfuly updated’ just click on ‘Done’